What are your signs?
Signs of a Bead Artist: Humorous remarks welcomed. Please add to the list.
By Sharayah Sheldon And Mickey Parker
1. You are glad that NFL football season started so your partner can watch the games and you can
2. You know more that 28 colors.
3. You bead more than you talk, sleep or eat
4 You’re in love with or never leave your bead studio/room
5. You have no room for company to sit.
6. Security is called when you wear your chain mail vest and accessories
7. Your kids pick beads out of their cereal
8. You know a donut is more than just a pastry and a rivolis is NOT a form of pasta.
9. You know more than just one stitch.
10. For you shopping at a beading store is an all day adventure.